In late October of this year I reacquired the rights to my book The Ultimate Guide to Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse. Since then I’ve been working day and night to republish it in a revised and updated edition, featuring new illustrations and a new chapter on surviving the worst of the worst-case scenario: surviving a Zombie Apocalypse in a big city like Atlanta or Chicago.
I’m proud to announce that this new version is available in paperback from Amazon, just in time for you to purchase with all that Christmas money burning a hole in your virtual pocket!
Let’s face it: most of us are not prepared to face a basic disaster survival situation, let alone a zombie uprising. What are you going to do when all the trappings of civilization are ripped away by rotting, undead hands? During a Zombie Apocalypse, the electricity stops running, water stops flowing from the tap, and the rule of law becomes the Law of the Jungle. Hordes of ravenous, cannibalistic ghouls roam the streets, seeking human flesh. It would be a miracle if you survive the first night, let alone a month. Your life expectancy has just dropped to next winter…if you’re lucky.
That’s where this book comes in. It provides you with not just the information you need to survive the coming Zombie Apocalypse, but the confidence such knowledge brings. After reading this book, you will learn:
- The different classifications of zombies, along with their strengths and weaknesses
- How to cope with the overall zombie-caused breakdown of society
- Combat-proven zombie-fighting tactics and techniques
- How to find food, water, and shelter in a zombie-overrun world
- Skills for surviving other apocalyptic dangers, including rogue government agencies, zombie animals, and other humans competing for scarce resources
- How to prepare a Zombie Bug-Out Bag to get you through that critical first week of the Zombie Apocalypse
And so much more!
Do you really want to be the only person on your block completely unprepared for the coming Zombie Apocalypse, or do you want to take your fate in your own two hands and not only survive, but thrive in a post-apocalyptic world filled with cannibalistic undead? Pick up your copy today!